Website City of Anoka
City of Anoka
Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
The City of Anoka is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Coordinator. This is a Full Time, Benefit Earning, Non-Exempt, Labor represented position; Responsible for planning, maintenance and reporting of City-owned buildings, related equipment and grounds. This position requires a variety of skills to manage and prioritize projects simultaneously.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Plan, coordinate and supervise the care, maintenance and repair of all City-owned buildings. Performs or schedules for others the day-to-day maintenance cleaning and upkeep of City facilities. Develops and implements a comprehensive preventative maintenance program for City buildings and infrastructure. Responds to and coordinates emergency repairs, ensures compliance with safety standards and building codes and participates in troubleshooting facility related issues. Performs preventative maintenance on equipment and maintains, repairs and operates property as assigned, such as but not limited to: HVAC equipment, boilers, underground storage tanks, pumps, and filtration equipment, plumbing and light electrical. Works with contractors, reviews contract’s and submits necessary reports for Fire Protection, Emergency Management, Homeland Security, etc. Represents City as liaison in the design, construction and inspection of all City-owned buildings and equipment installations.
Candidates must have the following:
- State of Minnesota Special Engineer License.
- AB Operator of Underground Storage Tanks Certification, or ability to obtain within 12 months of employment.
- Minimum two (2) years recent employment experience in construction and/or repairs of commercial buildings, grounds and related equipment.
- Minimum two (2) years recent employment experience of building maintenance of boilers, refrigerant systems and pumps.
- Experience with fuel distribution system such as Gasbuy, Petra-Vent, UST regulations, or ability to gain knowledge and experience within 12 months of employment.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record.
Starting range: $86,044/yr – $88,124/yr DOQ.
To review the full job posting and apply for the job, please go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/anokamn All applications must be submitted through the government jobs website. If you have questions, please call 763-576-2740.
Application packets must be submitted through the government jobs website.
Deadline for applications is 4:30 p.m. Friday, February 23, 2024. AA/EOE