Chamber of Commerce Benefits
Hear from more members about Chamber of Commerce benefits
You may be wondering, “What does the chamber of commerce do for my business?” As a member of the Anoka Area Chamber, you benefit from tools, resources, networking and knowledge of our chamber.
Chamber of Commerce Benefits included in your membership:
- Several great networking opportunities through membership luncheons, networking events like AM Connections Networking Group and After Hours Networking events
- Monthly newsletter and weekly updates on business and chamber news
- Twice yearly opportunities for a feature article in the Member News section of the Chamber newsletter
- Business listing in the Anoka Area Chamber magazine and opportunities for increased exposure through display ads. (distributed to all residents of Andover, Anoka, Champlin, Coon Rapids, Dayton, Nowthen, Oak Grove, Ramsey, and St. Francis)
- Access to member email list featuring over 500 business contacts for your email marketing efforts
- A listing on the Chamber web site; one that receives just nearly 300 unique hits per day
- A contact list of all businesses in Andover, Anoka, Champlin, Coon Rapids, Dayton, Nowthen, Oak Grove, Ramsey, and St. Francis
- An opportunity to be a guest on the Chamber Report show that airs on QCTV
- Special member-only discounts for other Chamber member businesses
The Chamber is also a great referral resource. The Chamber receives frequent requests for business and service referrals. Our policy is to refer them exclusively to Chamber members.
The Chamber’s mission to help business and communities thrive. The Chamber supports numerous events; including Anoka Riverfest and Anoka Halloween, and many non-profit organizations in our communities.