Benedictine Living Community
Job Title: Culinary Services Aide (Server)
Location: Benedictine Living Community-Anoka, 910 Western St., Anoka, MN 55303
Portions and serves food attractively and assists in food preparation for residents. Operates, cleans and sanitizes kitchen and cafeteria equipment, dishes, and utensils. Adheres to food safety guidelines, follows diet restrictions and recipes. Actively participates in all culinary training, Provides effective communication and interaction with guests, patients, visitors and other team members.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
1. Set up dining rooms and trays for meal service.
2. Serve portioned food according to diet restrictions.
3. Deliver trays, carts, floor stock and nourishment.
4. Washes dishes, pots, pans and completes general cleaning.
5. Assist in trays and food preparation.
6. Operating and sanitizing equipment.
7. Promotes the Benedictine Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing the Mission and Core Values into the day-to-day activities of the company.
8. Performs other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned.
· Food service experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· General skills and abilities in basic math.
· Effective communication skills.
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
· Organizational skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and make decisions.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION
Interested in applying or learning more about this opportunity? Call Mark Anderson at 763.233.6074 or email email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org